Online Workshops / Webinars for Corporates, Banks, Workplaces and Organisations
1-Hour Interactive Online Workshops for Parents
- Breakfast, lunchtime, afternoon or evening talks / webinars – accessible for parents in multi-national organisations
- Workshops on staff training days
- 60-minute online workshops which include time for Q&A
- £750 – or £600 for a series of 6 workshops
- Choose from topics below or tailor-made content created for your team
- Parenting drop in clinics – for help and advice to tackle specific issues
- Employee perk: 5-week parenting courses (2 hours a week)
- Tailor-made parenting sessions to solve children’s behaviour problems when family life is impacting on work performance
Online Workshops for Employees
1. Beyond the Birds and the Bees
How parents can talk to children about respect, consent, porn and staying safe, and address the concerns over the #metoo and ‘Everyone’s Invited’ movements. This workshop is useful for parents who want to protect and empower their sons and daughters to:
- Say no and stay safe
- Understand consent
- Have respect and healthy attitudes towards girls
- Understand about porn, inappropriate images and sexting
- What to do if their child sees porn
- Recognise and challenge inappropriate behaviour – how to be a good bystander
2. Post Pandemic Parenting
- Understand the impact returning to the office may have on home life.
- Understand the ‘scar tissue’ – the impact Coronavirus is likely to have on children
- Learn the quickest way to defuse a child’s anger or upset
- Learn the best ways to help child who is anxious, negative or miserable.
- Understand 10 steps to protect children’s mental health going forwards
3. 5 mistakes good parents make
- Understand 5 things parents traditionally do, that inadvertently reinforces poor behaviour.
- Learn how to replace those 5 things with effective parenting strategies that work.
- Set good boundaries, learn from mistakes, prevent bad behaviour, encourage good friendships and get them to get themselves ready in the morning without being nagged!
4. 6 steps to raise a child you’ll be proud of
- How do you want your child to turn out?
- How can you help your child become honest, generous, compassionate, helpful, kind and work hard?
- How can you instil a moral compass in your child?
5. Help your child develop resilience and independence
- Learn three main areas of self-reliance
- Identify what your child can do for themselves and a job they could take on at home
- Identify what gets in the way
- Understand why it’s so important for your child to be self-reliant
- Learn the step-by-step process to get YOUR child to become more independent and help around the home
6. Confidence and self-esteem for kids
- How to raise a child who feels good in their own skin
- How to motivate children to WANT to do what you’re asking.
- Praise – but not as we know it!
- How to praise so a child doesn’t get big-headed
7, Performing at your best as an employee and parent
- How to ditch the guilt about being a working parent.
- The two things your child really needs from you as a parent
- Understanding why self-care isn’t optional – it’s essential to being a good parent
- Identify WHAT you need and HOW to be your best self
- How self-care helps you stay calm and in charge at home
- How to have QUALITY time with your child every day – even when time is short
8. Get back in charge of your child’s screen time
Do you have more arguments over screen time than anything else?
If so, discover …
- How long children of different ages should be on electronics, and how to get them to stick to your limits.
- What to do if your child is obsessed with games – particularly Fortnite
- How to get your child to learn self-control and earn their screen time
- Plus, if you want to do a digital detox exactly how to do that
9. Ditch the guilt, and have a great relationship with your child
Do you worry about the effect your work is having on your child?
Do you avoid dealing with fusses and poor behaviour, because you don’t want to ruin your time with them?
Do you want time with your child to be happy, relaxed and fun? Yet still be in charge?
During this session you’ll discover:
- How guilt and overcompensating could damage your child.
- What your child really wants from you.
- How to enjoy every minute you spend with your child, even when they’re challenging!
10. Keeping Kids mentally strong after Coronavirus
Do you worry about the effect Coronavirus could have on your child’s mental health?
Do you want to know how to keep them mentally strong and resilient?
In this practical session, parents will:
- Understand the short and long-term impact Coronavirus can have on a child’s mental health.
- Learn the best ways to help an anxious child
- Learn how best to deal with a negative child
- Understand 10 steps to protect children’s mental health.
- Understand the best ways to help a child become resilient and bounce back from difficulties
11. Translating Teenagers
When children hit their teens, life can become a roller coaster. Teenagers can also experience highs and lows, both physically and emotionally. Life can be fraught if you don’t know how to best handle a teenager. But it doesn’t have to be.
In this session, we’ll explore:
- What’s happening in your teenager’s brain
- How to set good boundaries for teens
- Defusing teenage anger
- 5 Ways to discipline without even raising your voice. (including learning from mistakes.)
12. Helping your child adapt to school after Coronavirus
- How to help children with anxieties and fears
- How good routines help support mental health
- How to help children adapt to a new normal and
- How to make the transition to the next school year or new school successfully
13. Help Your Child Manage Their Feelings and Emotions
Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand, express, and manage emotions. Daniel Goleman wrote the book Emotional Intelligence, why it can matter more than IQ.
• The 5 key areas of Emotional Intelligence.
• How to help your child recognise different emotions.
• How to help a child manage difficult emotions.
• Steps to improve your child’s empathy and compassion.
• How to help your child to have a positive attitude.
• And how to help your child get on well with friends and other people
Other workshops available:
Aggression and Anger Management For Children
Encouraging Your Child To Be Independent And Self-Reliant
Exams – Help Your Child With Study And Revision Strategies
Help Your Child Make And Keep Good Friends
How to Get Your Child to Do Homework without a Fuss (Honestly!)
Moving Schools and Transitioning To Secondary School
How To Stop Shouting At Your Children
Teach Problem Solving, Negotiation And Decision Making To Your Child
Teach Your Child Conflict Resolution
10 Ways To Teach Children To Resist Peer Pressure
The ‘Bully-Proof Vest’ And How To Bully Proof Your Child
Into The Lion’s Den. Dealing with Quibbling Siblings.
Les Miserables. Dealing With Children’s Upsets And Disappointments
Buckle Up. Preparing For The Teenage Years
Taming Toddler Tantrums
Every Time We Say Goodbye – Help Your Child With Separation Anxiety
The Secrets of Happy, Well Behaved Children
Also tailor made courses to support your staff and address any issues that relate to children’s behaviour
Cost: £750 for a 60-minute interactive session. Or £600 when booking a series of 6 workshops
For further information or bookings please get in touch todayContact Elizabeth
Individual parent support to solve employee’s parenting issues.
Some employees need extra help when issues with children cause difficulties or affect work satisfaction.
Issues Elizabeth can help parents to solve:
• Sleep problems
• Sibling Rivalry
• Homework hassles
• Getting children to cooperate
• Being ungrateful or entitled
• Disrespectful behaviour
• Friendship issues
• Dealing with upsets or disappointments
• Coping with the demands being a working parent
• Coping with divorce / separation