Private Tailor-Made Parenting Sessions
Are you ready to book an online parenting course?
Sometimes, as a parent, you’ll feel exhausted, terrified, tearful, frustrated or at a complete loss about what to do.
If you feel that way, it doesn’t make you a bad parent, it makes you normal!
I have four children, so I know how hard it can be!
When you don’t have the skills to sort out a problem, it’s important to find a mentor or guide to show you how to get things sorted. That’s where I come in!
I’m a child behaviour expert, and I can show you how to sort out your child’s challenging behaviour during parenting sessions on Skype. I’ll give you expert, clear, effective advice and strategies to help you change your child’s behaviour.
There are three steps to working with me.
- Arrange a call, then fill out a form, so I can fully understand your child.
- Arrange six Skype sessions, to learn the parenting skills you need.
- Enjoy a close, loving relationship with your child. Where they do what you ask, and behave well 90-95% of the time.
Due to Cornavirus home-schooling, you can book sessions during the day, while your child is occupied. Or in the evenings starting at 7.30 or 8 pm. Just let me know what would work for you. We can break the sessions into smaller chunks.
Until the end of July 2020 I’m offering a ‘corona bonus’ – 20% off the cost of six sessions.
Call me now, so I can explain how you can get this sortedRing 01403 839683
What is your child doing that you want to sort out?
- Being challenging, difficult, rude or disrespectful?
- Hitting, kicking or biting?
- Getting into trouble at school?
- Refusing to go to school?
- Having angry outbursts or tantrums?
- Ignoring you?
- Fighting and arguing with siblings?
- Having huge arguments over homework?
- Not getting ready in the morning?
- Refusing to go to bed on time, or insisting you lie with them until they are asleep?
- Anxious or worried?
- Struggling with a divorce?
- Being bullied?
- Having difficulties with friendships?
- Or behaving in a way that is making home-life miserable?
How do ‘Skype Parenting Sessions’ work?
- Call me, then complete and return a background form. So I can tailor-make a parenting course for you.
- You (and your partner) can learn the skills you need to sort all the issues out during six 90-minute sessions on Skype.
- In 6 to 12 weeks your child’s behaviour will be sorted, peace and calm will be restored and you’ll have a tool box of skills you’ll use for the rest of your child’s life.
Let me show you how to sort this out!Call me now on 01403 839683
Learning new parenting skills is like learning to drive a car, or learning a new language. The skills are easy to learn, but you’ll need to be committed to adopting and practicing them consistently.
The cost is calculated according to the age of your oldest child.
Prices increase as children grow older, because their behaviour is harder to change the longer habits become entrenched. The investment also reflects the amount of support required between sessions.
One 90-minute session:
- £300 – Children aged 2 to 10
- £350 – Pre-teens aged 11-12
- £400 – Teenagers, 13 to 16
Three 90-minute sessions:
- £850 – Children aged 2 to 10
- £950 – Pre-teens aged 11-12
- £1,200 – Teenagers, 13 to 16
Six 90-minute sessions (plus unlimited text and e-mail support between sessions)
- £1,500 – Children aged 2 to 10 – 20% Coronavirus discount = £1,200
- £1,800 – Pre-teens aged 11-12 – 20% Coronavirus discount = £1,440
- £2,300 – Teenagers, 13 to 16 – 20% Coronavirus discount = £1,840
Optional extra ‘Parenting Solutions Plan’ £300 Includes a detailed list of every issue you mentioned on your background form, and the parenting solutions you will have learned can be used to resolve each issue.
Payment Plan: To spread payments over 12 months, add 15%
Call me to explain what is going on at home, and I’ll tell you how many sessions will be required to resolve the issue and achieve the family life you dream about.
Special offer until 31st July 2020
Book 6 Skype parenting sessions and pay in full before the second session, to get an additional bonus – a 90-minute session, FREE, 4 to 6 weeks after the final session. To make sure everything is still working, provide accountability and tackle any new problems that arise after completing the course.
Call me now for expert, clear, effective advice and strategies to help you change your child’s behaviour.Speak to me today
So what do other parents say?
Neela, Mother of two
The course has made my husband and I feel so much more in control as we used to feel bewildered and angry with our children and have actually started to like them again. I cannot recommend this course enough!!
Manuel Ruiz, Dad of two
One of the main reasons we wanted to take the course was our difficulty dealing with our son, who we believe is in the autism spectrum (Aspergers).
As a result of attending the course we are now equipped with tools and techniques with great results I have to say.
I’m very used to meetings on Skype as I deal with global teams at work so pretty much business as usual. Elizabeth is very knowledgeable and experienced, with very clear and direct delivery, approachable and open to being challenged. I will be more than happy to recommend Elizabeth.
Elizabeth is the ‘child whisperer’ She is excellent. Working with her gives you a tool-kit to better manage the children and to better manage yourself. And doing the sessions by Skype was quite convenient
After working with Elizabeth, life is still hectic, but now I feel I have better tools to manage.
It’s totally amazing and that all the techniques have made such a great impact. It was brilliant to be able to do the sessions on Skype. My biggest problem with George was handling his aggressive behaviour and with Elizabeth’s techniques he is a changed boy,
Is there anything else you need to know?
- Before you arrange the Skype Course, we’ll have a call so you can tell me about your family, and your specific situation.
- I don’t take on everyone. If I feel I can help, I will discuss how many sessions would be most suitable for your family.
- All you need to do the online course is a Skype connection, a Skype ID, and (if possible) a printer.
- You can choose to have a Skype call, a Skype call without the video, or we can do the session by phone if you prefer.
- I will e-mail some worksheets before each session for you to print off.
- After each session I will e-mail the full notes from the session for you to keep for reference.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer.
- All of the parenting sessions are tailored to suit your needs and the needs of your family.
- You will leave each session with an action plan which will include a range of solutions specific to you.
- The skills you’ll learn will last throughout your child’s teenage years until they’re grown up.
Peace of Mind Plan
Parents who have completed the online parenting course can book the Peace of Mind plan – 5 x 60-minute online sessions. This can provide parenting support for an entire year. Invaluable when you still want a parenting expert on speed dial, if your child’s issues are not fully resolved.
Before each session, you identify all the issues you want to resolve. During the session you will participate in drawing up an ‘Action Plan’ to resolve each issue.
Peace of Mind sessions are held once every 2 -3 months. With unlimited parenting text and e-mail support between sessions.
Investment in 5 x 60-minute ‘Peace of Mind’ sessions:
£1000 if your child is aged 2-10
£1,500 if your child is aged 11-12
£2000 if your child is aged 13-16
If you would like Elizabeth to come to your home to watch your family in action and then give specific parenting coaching and offer tailor made solutions. Only suitable for parents of families with children under 8. Please contact Elizabeth to discuss your requirements.
Price £4000 plus travel costs.
The Elite VIP Service
If your child is under 8, Elizabeth can to come to your home to watch your family in action. Then plan and teach you every parenting skill you need in a series of tailor-made parenting sessions. She will then continue to work with you for 12 months to ensure every problem you have with your children is sorted. So, for an entire year you have the family life you want and deserve. With unlimited text and e-mail support.
Price £6000 plus travel costs.
Call now for expert, clear, effective advice and strategies to help you change your child’s behaviour.Ring today 01403 839683