Skype Parenting Sessions
SPECIAL OFFER: Free 20 minute Expert Parenting Consultation by Skype or Phone.
Chat to Elizabeth, a BBC Parenting Advisor, about your child or your situation.
Would you like to do a parenting course by Skype or Phone?
- Do you want Expert Parenting Advice from the comfort of your own home?
- Would you like to stop your child behaving badly and find easy ways to get them to behave over 90% of the time?
- Would you like to get expert parenting advice from a parenting specialist who appears on TV and has four children of her own?
- Would you like to have one-to-one attention on YOUR parenting issue in private?
- Would you like to discuss your child’s problems, or a difficult family problem WITHOUT EVEN LEAVING HOME?
- Do you want to do a series of tailor-made parenting sessions at a time to suit YOU? Which is flexible and geared towards your family and your need for privacy?
- Would you like to book a series of 90 minute Skype Sessions to work though not only the problem you are having at the moment, but also what you can do to PREVENT misbehaviour as your child grows older?
- Would you like to learn some simple techniques which will give you a closer relationship with your child and a happier family life? Guaranteed!
Then give me a call on 01403 839683 and lets get you started!
Alternatively fill in your details in the box below or text me on 07810 766575 and let me know when would be a good time to call.
What do you need help with?
I can offer help with the following issues
- Children who are not achieving their full potential
- Children who seem demanding or self-centred
- Tantrums or Angry children
- Attitude problems
- Challenging children
- Sleep problems
- Children’s behaviour problems
- Special needs children
- Divorce and separation
- Pre-teen behaviour problems
- Fussy eaters
- Step family issues
- Sensitive Children
- Confidence and self-esteem issues
- Demanding children who seem to be in control
- Battles getting children out of the house in the morning
- Homework hassles
- Mealtime battles
- Teenagers going off the rails
Fill in your details in the contact box further down the page to arrange your FREE CONSULTATION
How does the Skype Parenting Course work?
- The complete Skype course is six 90-minute sessions.If you want to master the basic skills, and find out how to apply them in many different situations to suit your family I would recommend doing six sessions. it will transform your family life.
- Before you arrange the Skype Course, you can chat to me about your family, and your specific situation. I don’t take on everyone. If I feel I can help, I will discuss how many sessions would be most suitable for your family.
- You can book the sessions to suit you and your family. (Weekdays, weekends, daytime or evening)
- All you need to do the Skype course is a Skype connection, a Skype ID, and a printer.
- You can choose to have a Skype call, Skype video call, or we can do the session by phone if you prefer.
- I will e-mail some worksheets before each session for you to print off.
- After each Skype session I will e-mail the full notes from the session for you to keep for reference.
- You can do the sessions on your own, or with your partner.
- Sometimes just one session will be enough to sort out one specific issue you are having with your child.
- If you are just interested in learning the basic skills essential for parenting today’s children, the three sessions may be all you need.
- The biggest transformation will take place, however, if you are willing to invest in your family and book six sessions. I offer a 100% money back guarantee that your parenting dilemma will be solved or significantly reduced. Or I’ll give you your money back. No questions.
- Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer, PayPal. Payments can be made by instalments by arrangement.
- All of the parenting sessions are tailored to suit your needs and the needs of your family.
- You will leave each session with an action plan which will include a range of solutions specific to you.
“Elizabeth has a great delivery style and her knowledge and expertise on parenting and helping parents is outstanding. The methods she taught me, and the way they are presented have really made a difference both to me and my daughter. Anyone reading this who is thinking of attending Elizabeth’s course please, do yourself the biggest favour you could for yourself and your child and go ahead and book. You won’t regret it.” Peter Lowson (Dad of One)
The Investment in your family
Sessions cost: £147 for 90 minutes. (Where we can tackle a single issue with your child’s behaviour)
now £417 (saving £24 – where you can learn essential skills to prevent and deal with your children’s difficult behaviour)
now only £797 (saving £85 – where you can learn advanced parenting skills that will last until your children are grown up)
If you live close to Horsham, West Sussex I am able to offer private parenting coaching face-to-face. This can be done in one day, two half days, or in six 90 minute sessions arranged at times to suit you.
Please contact Elizabeth using e-mail or call her on 01403 839683 to arrange a suitable time and date.
‘Elizabeth has counselled and worked on me as much as she has worked on issues regarding my daughter and her courses should be compulsory for all parents. I’m sure her teachings will stay with us for many years and be used throughout my daughter’s childhood and even beyond. Thank you Elizabeth’. Casey Jane Rand (Mum of One)
Fill in your details below and pop your phone number and a good time to contact you in the box below and I’ll give you a call
Comments or questions are welcome.
If you would like Elizabeth to come to your home to watch your family in action and then give specific parenting coaching and offer tailor made solutions, please contact Elizabeth to discuss your requirements.